Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More than just a "PARTY"

I read an article on Yahoo today titled "6 Extreme Saving Tips You Can Use Now", and one of the ways is to Party at Home.  Girl's Night In have become so popular recently as opposed to a night out on the town which could get really costly in this economy.  So I started thinking about what I offer my clients, the whole reason why I became involved with Sensaria in the first place. I get to relax and party with the most fun women around (sometimes men too) and at the same time I get to contribute to our household income!



When people ask me about Sensaria the next question is usually "Oooh what's a spa party, that sounds like fun?"  Well, it's a great way to get together with friends you haven't seen in awhile, enjoy light refreshments and drinks while experiencing head to toe pampering...naturally.  But for those who have never experienced one, it's so much more than your average "party" and here's why:

1. How often do you get to spend time with your best friends and enjoy pampering spa treatments for FREE? I always laugh at a person's reaction when they hear that there's no charge for my parties! YES you get to experience body scrubs, hand massages, aromatherapy, facials, and foot soaks for free! A day at the spa would be at least $100 or so per person and this way you're in the comfort of a friends home.

2. A spa party can also be great therapy!  The first thing I tell my guests is this is a stress free zone, don't think about your spouse, kids, work, nothing but precious time for yourself!  It's a chance to get the week out of you and sometimes we even have some good ole girl talk, I've seen women empower other women  right before my eyes and it's such a beautiful thing!

3. The spa doesn't end when the party is over.  I admit I'm a spa junkie, and when I go to the spa I hate when my time is up LOL, I just want to take the masseuse home with me but I can't!  The best part of my job is helping others bring the spa home everyday with our pampering products!  Whether it's our mango body wash that turns your shower into hawaii or our anti-aging skin care that puts your best face forward, however it helps someone else relax & feel good brings a huge smile to my face everytime!

So as the article mentioned, if you're looking to save money (and earn lots of freebies too) then let's bring the spa to your home with these fun party themes http://www.bookfresh.com/profile/451170967

No comments:

Post a Comment