Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spray to Spa in an instant!

Hello Everyone, it's been sooo long since I've posted and we have so much to catch up on:)  These last few months I've been growing my Sensaria spa business, I also started a new business called Pamper Me Sweets "The Dessert Spa Boutique", and I've been on the go non-stop ever since!  I'm sure all of you business owners out there can definitely relate to the busy days, sleepless nights, and all that other good stuff:)


Exhale Essential Oil Spray


So I wanted to share a quick tip on how I'm trying to stay sane through it all!  Sensaria came out with a new spring product called "Exhale" (the name could not be more fitting)!  It's a relaxing essential oil spray that naturally releases the tension of the day with an aromatherapeutic blend of Lavender, Sweet Orange, Lemon, Mandarin, & Rosewood.  I literally keep this bottle in my purse and whenever I need to "Exhale" I go from spray to spa in an instant, I  LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!  Not only does it have the most amazing fragrance (reminiscent of a spa) but it reminds me to simply breathe, relax, and take a quick moment to rejuvenate.  Also, a couple of sprays on your pillow/linens is great for a good night's rest!  To check it out, Click here! I hope you all have a relaxing Thursday and feel free to comment and let us know what helps you relax during hectic days!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great, just whats needed to unwind and pamper! Have a blessed weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda, I totally agree:) You have a blessed weekend as well and thanks for the comment!!!

    ReplyDelete